deveherbes insists upon the highest standards for secure transactions and protection of your Personal Information and its privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
deveherbes is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy.
1.Collection Of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) And Other Information deveherbes limits itself to collect information in order to ensure accurate service. Most of the information we collect is very basic and is needed to complete a purchase or provide a refund. Examples of customer information that may be collected by us include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, descriptions of the items requested or purchased, language preference, the IP address and operating system of your computer, and the browser type and version being used by you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our usersâ€™ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Credit Card, Debit Card and Banking Information deveherbes does not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
2. Registration In order to take advantage of some features of the site, you must register and create a member account which is free of any cost. An online registration form may require you to provide information such as your name, email address, and a password.
Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately.
3.Technologies That Allow Us To Customise Your Experience On deveherbes We use various technologies to collect information relating to your visit to our website, such as the Uniform Resource Locater (URL) that referred you to our website, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, etc. This enables us to enhance and customise your experience on our website. For example, we may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address identifying your computer or device and indicating your geographic region for statistical purposes. In some instances, we may use these technologies in combination with the personally identifiable information you provide on the website. These technologies may provide a variety of information such as whether you have visited deveherbes before. They also may enable you to save your preferences. Each technology is explained below.
Web Beacons And Tracking Links Web Beacons (also called clear gifs and pixel tags), tracking links and/or similar technology consist of a few lines of code and are embedded on the pages of our website. They are often used in combination with Cookies and are often not visible to the user of the website. Web Beacons may relay information to third parties such as our service providers and may be used in order to track customer response to certain advertising, to better target interactive advertising and to enhance customer support and usability. If you reject our Cookies (see Cookie section below), you will prevent Web Beacons from relaying this information about you and may limit your use of some of our website features.
4. Use Of Your Personal Information, Demographic And Profile Data We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
5. How Do We Mutually Benefit From The Personal Information?
Marketing Emails In case you choose to leave your email address with us we would deliver to you information through emails such as our newsletters, surveys or other email messages containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions. If at any time you decide that you would not like to receive these emails, you may select the ‘Unsubscribe link on the email or edit your information and consent to receive email and other communication in the ‘Profile’ section for registered users.
Text Messages If you have chosen to leave your mobile phone number with us, you may receive text message/SMS alerts containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions on your mobile phone. Please note that we will never send you any unsolicited text message on your mobile phone. deveherbes does not charge any fee for you to receive any text message from us. However, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
Telephone Calls If you have chosen to leave your mobile phone number or landline number on our website, you may receive phone calls containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions on your mobile phone or landline phone.
Communications To Serve You If you have chosen to provide us with your contact information, we may provide you with service related announcements by any means, including email, letters and concerning the website or contact you regarding your customer service requests or questions. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming email to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that deveherbes offers its customers.
Customised Service We may use your personal information you have chosen to give us to provide you with customised service and use of our website. For example, we may suggest products that would be of particular interest to you. Such customised information may be conveyed to you by way of emails or text messages/sms and phone calls.
Employment If you provide personal information to us with respect to employment, such as your resume, we will treat such personal information as confidential and use it only to consider you for current and future employment opportunities and to contact you with respect to employment with us or our affiliates. We will retain your information for further recruitment opportunities that may arise, unless you tell us that you no longer wish for us to retain your information.
An â€œAffiliateâ€ is a person or entity that directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by, or is under common control with, our company.
6. Advertisements On deveherbes We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We do not take any responsibility with respect to your visits to such other websites and providing any information/s therein.
7. Links To Other Sites Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party web site. These links will let you leave the portal. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse the site or its use or contents.
8. Sharing Of Personal Information We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates who may use the said information in accordance with this policy to: help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. If you have any objection to such sharing than we request you should not provide us with any information.
In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
10. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS We have put in place reasonable measures to protect the personal information contained in our databases. Measures are in place to prevent unauthorized access and maintain appropriate use and accuracy. Furthermore, data that is transmitted in association with our online store is encrypted and is secured by SSL as per international standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001. Does your retention agency have IS/ISO/IEC 27001 certificate?
12. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all deveherbes lists and newsletters, please visit:
14. Your Comments We welcome your feedback. If you have questions or comments about our privacy policies, feel free to drop us a message by writing to us at email@example.com.
15. OUR RIGHTS We may elect to electronically monitor areas of the portal and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind
(i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request;
(ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the portal; or
(iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants.
We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the portal. We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us. Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.
16. Children The deveherbes website is not designed for persons under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you may browse deveherbes, but please do not provide your personal information to us. For example, you cannot register. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 18 on the website, we will delete the information from our records.
17. Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: ________________________________________
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
19. Collection Agency/ Company The name and address of the agency that collects information on our behalf is as under:
Name and Address
20. Information Retention Agency/ Company The name and address of the agency that collects information on our behalf is as under:
Name and Address
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Worldwide Copyright © deveherbes (brand owners deveherbes). All worldwide rights reserved.
"Had a decently good experience with this one... Really Light. I used it for my hair, which are quite fine. Doesn't weigh it down at all and acts as a perfect oil. After a gentle wash, my hair have been really soft . Since it's a carrier oil."
"Yes! It works... Though the oil smells like pungent stuff but when applied to the affected areas it really works within a couple of days. You can see the product working. It gives a cool sensation to the skin for a time, which feels great."
"Very good quality of oil totally awesome oil... original product n oil...shown effect in just one time use. I used it on my hairs for once n m able to notice to its effect...also i used it on my face n i hv found decrease in oil on face since my skin is oily of face."